1. Put all the photos taken by your group last lesson onto your blog and label them correctly (Close-up, Canted angle etc.)
2. Hand in your Textual Analysis essay (Barbie/Hercules).
3. Make sure that you finished your 'My Media', your magazine cover and your banner and that you added them to your blog. These will be assessed for practical production skills so make sure they are as good as possible.
4. Check that everything else is on your blog that should be.
5. Write a post evaluating your performance in media so far - what have you learnt, how have you improved, what are you enjoying and what are you not? Is it what you expected it to be? What else are you hoping we will do this year? What goals are you setting yourself?
6. If you do all that, set up a new blog in the same account called 'Coursework Task 1'. Make a banner for it.