- Case study of an artist/group looking at the creation/development of their image through time.
- Case study of a music video director.
- Research into one independent and one mainstream record label.
- 500-1000 word textual analysis of a music video of a similar genre to the song you are using.
- Another textual analysis of another similar video.
- Details of the song you have chosen and why.
- Details of the music act you have created, including name, back story, ideology, image and target audience.
- Mood board (either digital or photos of a hand-made one).
Monday, 12 October 2009
Music Video Blog Checklist
OK, so you're all clear, you should have all of the following on your blogs by now...